2.0 Unweigted Grade Point Average (GPA)
40 Community Service Hours
* Pass Grade 10 ELA statewide, standardized assessment or ACT/SAT concordant score)
* Take the Grade 11 ELA statewide, standardized assessment
* Pass the Algebra 1 EOC with a Level 3 or higher for Graduation and 30% of final grade (or PERT comparative score)
* Take the Geometry EOC for 3-% of final grade
* Take the Biology EOC for 30% of final grade
TOTAL CREDITS TO INCLUDE
English (ELA) - 4 Credits
Math = 4 Credits.
* Algebra 1
* Plus 2 additional credits of Match
Science - 3 Credits
* World History
* US History
* US Government (.50)* Economics with Financial Literacy (.50)
1 credit - Performing/Fine Arts, Speech or Debate or approved Practical Arts Courses
1 credit - Physical Education with Integration of Health (HOPE)
1 - Online Course
8 additional elective credits of student choice.
Recent legislation has redesigned the high school graduation requirements for each cohort over the next several years. Note that the course and assessment requirements willchange every year. Therefore, it is imperative that middle school students know and understand their expected graduation requirements for the year in which they first enter 9th grade.
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS AND DIPLOMA OPTIONS